Sunday, March 8, 2009

Why

I've created this blog to help me with a scrapbooking project. It's called "Project 365".  The idea is to take a photo a day for one year and scrapbook it. I wanted to purchase a kit that was offered by Creating Keepsakes that includes a scrapbook, journaling cards, etc., but they have been sold out for quite some time. Creating Keepsakes has offered some of the items in digital form, so I am going to create my own project. It's a little daunting, because it's a big commitment. I don't know if I will follow through, but I won't know unless I try. 

Today I will take my first picture. I'm not sure what photo to take. (Not a great start!). Maybe I'll take a photo of our new driveway. 

2 comments:

  1. I'll be doing 365 soon too. But I'm such a 'C' that I have to do all this research first. HA! LOL! Way to go. I love your writing, Susan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rock on! hope you're having fun with it! there will be days that will be terrible. it's life. just shoot, post and move on!

    I am on day 87 of year 2. lots of duds in there, but some gems. and man have i seen improvement in my skills!

    ReplyDelete