Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 178

Roof samples.  How are you supposed to know if you will like 4000 square feet of that color based on a 1 1/2 by 3 inch sample?

4 comments:

  1. I know!!!!! Plus, getting a new roof felt like getting my oil changed - two things I so longed to do it hurt!!! the only diff is I can see the roof if I choose to look up - and, I am here to tell ya - it just takes my breath away every time. What color is it, you ask? uh, well, give me a minute to check.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not going to be seeing much of it, right?
    Ask me what color our roof is? nada clue!
    haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As the people who painted their houses pink/yellow/vibrant blue. They were probably sold on a swatch too. Good luck!

    Roofing aside, this pic is really great! Did you do this one on manual or automatic?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't remember if I shot this on manual. It was late in the day, so my guess is that I got lazy and just did auto.

    ReplyDelete