
Help us help you. We received a friendly note on our trash can today from the trash collectors. THEY want us to get a new trash can, because our is falling apart. THEY said, "We picked your trash up today, but we won't pick it up again unless you get a new trash can." The thing is, we have to call THEM to get a new one. Doesn't the trash collector talk to anyone at the office? Can't he just write a note that so-and-so at such-and-such address needs a new garbage can and give it to the guy back at the dump or office or wherever they park their trucks? Do we really have to get involved? We've been asked to do this before. I attempted to call the number THEY gave us and was stuck on hold forever. I gave up. That was probably 9 months ago. THEY have picked up our trash all these months. I guess I'll try again, after all THEY only want to help.
No comments:
Post a Comment