The end. 365 days consecutive days.
Here are some observations.
Not every photo will be great.
Not every story behind the photo will be inspired.
Time sure flies.
I have to admit that comments feed my ego.
Taking a photo a day forces you to examine the little details in your life.
It pays to look up, down and underneath stuff sometimes.
If 10% of your photos come out, you're doing great, so take lots of photos.
Thanks for joining me on my journey. My blog has become such a part of my life that I can't imagine not continuing with it. I will strive to post regularly. My goal is to post 365 photos this year, however, there may be days when I post multiple photos and other days when I post nothing at all.
I cant believe it is over! Great job for sticking to it! Love the picture...you look marvelous darling!
ReplyDeleteThank you Susan for such a wonderful peek into your life. It has been so enjoyable and inspirational to see your little corner of the world through your eyes!
ReplyDeleteYou are inspiring
ReplyDeleteYou are just too too fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI have loved all your photos and especially seeing "the end" of your journey but look forward to more if you can!