Monday, January 16, 2012

January 16, 2012





















How to ride a horse:
Step one: Mount the horse
Step two: Stay mounted

I have only ridden a horse a couple of times in my life. I spent the day with my best friend from high school, Jan. She and her husband own a ranch outside of town. She suggested when we decided to get together today that we could ride horses. I'm not so much afraid of horses, as I am of them kicking me. However, I was game as long as the horse could not smell fear. She assured me it didn't. So here I was riding a horse. Who cares if it was round and round in a corral.

Photo One is the official photo of the day, because I have to be the photographer.
Photo Two is proof that I was actually on the horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment