
New running shoes. I have taken up running. Technically speaking, I've taken up running/walking. My usual routine is walk for 3 minutes, run for 7 minutes, walk for 3 minutes, run for 7 minutes, etc. for about an hour. It was difficult shopping for shoes, because there are so many types of athletic shoes. Should I buy walking shoes, or running shoes? I walk and run, so do I buy both and change them during my workout? Is it bad work-out etiquette to walk in running shoes or run in walking shoes? Will I get kicked out of the gym for not conforming? Are $100 shoes really better than $20 shoes? I purposely did not choose one pair of shoes, because it didn't specify on the box whether it was a running or a walking shoe. I almost walked out without any shoes, except of course, the shoes that I had on my feet, which weren't walking shoes, or running shoes, but I digress. I finally bought some shoes. I'm hoping that $100 shoes really are better than $20 shoes!
No comments:
Post a Comment