Monday, April 27, 2009

Day 51

I'm outraged! It was getting late in the day and I was rather nervous, because I hadn't taken my picture of the day yet. Well, I went swimming and, as I was getting dressed, I noticed this sign. I was going to write about the wording of the sign itself, but then I found out something much more disturbing. I showed my picture to Mike. He said that there is no such sign in the mens locker room. Zac confirmed it. So the men are not under the same constraints as the women. Now, I could complain, but I don't want to begrudge my guys their extra time in the shower.  Besides I would have to explain why I was taking pictures in the locker room in the first place and I just don't think I can explain it to anyone's satisfaction.

1 comment:

  1. Good call...trying to explain why the camera was in the locker room might be difficult.

    ReplyDelete