Mammogram Part Deux. I had a mammogram on April 1. On April 6, I got a call telling me I had to go back for a second one. After a week of worrying, today, I went back. After 3 1/2 hours and an ultrasound. The nice radiologist said everything was ok. She even said I was very "symmetrical". As I don't often get complimented on the girls, I took it as such. Doesn't it look like one of those Jamba Juice mixers?
Oh my, I cannot believe you took a pic of the machine! If this is a Jamba mixer, I want mine with VITA!
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe they let you take a picture of the Jamba mixer.....I am now going to think of this picture the next time I go into Jamba Juice....
ReplyDeleteI wonder if this machine was invented by a guy just to torment women. There probably is a better way, I need to look into this. It looks painful. I am happy the worry has faded. I kinda like you around :)
ReplyDelete